Career Opportunities at SBI Management Services
Client Services Administrator
Considering a career in the association management profession? Learn more >>
SBI Management Services anticipates the need to add two to four new members to our team of association management professionals in 2013. SBI has created a culture where successful staff members can demonstrate the following qualities and skills:
- Technologically savvy in print, email, web and social media marketing with strong written communications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; outgoing and professional in all situations.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high expectation to deliver top-notch professional work in an efficient, timely manner.
- Excellent at multi-tasking and comfortable working with a diversified set of clients and projects.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented.
- An assertive team player who is willing to chip in to get the job done.
- Team-oriented and capable of participating in an open, collaborative business model.
- Commitment to the nonprofit community and the value of bringing like-minded people together.
SBI offers competitive compensation packages including full medical, dental, IRA and vacation.
If you meet the qualifications above and are interested in being considered for employment, please submit your resume to Marlis Korber, President, SBI Management Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We respect your privacy and all inquiries will be kept in complete confidence.